Plastic surgery is a cross-disciplinary field with applications in a wide range of specialties from oral and maxillofacial surgery (OMFS) and ENT to gynecology and arthroscopy. In oral and maxillofacial surgery, the combination of telescopes, perfectly shaped sheaths, and instruments allows performing facial rejuvenation procedures such as endoscopic mid face lift, forehead lift, and blepharoplasty. In ENT, special instrument sets for otoplasty and rhinoplasty permit the atraumatic correction of congenital or post-traumatic defects as well as classic aesthetic rhinoplasty and ear pinning.
In breast surgery, various dissectors and optical and illuminated retractors are available for plastic, aesthetic, and reconstructive procedures. These instruments can be used for various techniques, such as latissimus dorsi flap, as well as for different accesses via the axilla or the inframammary fold.
In arthroscopy, sophisticated instrument sets permit procedures on large and small joints as well as on peripheral nerves. Specially developed instrument sets allow endoscopic nerve decompression (carpal, cubital, tarsal tunnel).
“This webpage content is intended for Healthcare Professional only, not for general public”
Please visit www.karlstorz.com for more information.
Illuminated optical retractors for breast augmentation and breast reconstruction
- For breast augmentation using the inframammary or transaxillary approach
- For lifting the latissimus dorsi muscle in breast reconstruction
- Retractor can be used with or without endoscope
CLICKLINE TCHARTCHIAN Dissecting and Grasping Forceps JET GRASPER®
- Grasping forceps with integrated irrigation function
- Dilation of adhered tissue layers with the help of an irrigation jet
- Creation of more space for blunt preparation/dissection
HOFFMANN Cubital Tunnel Set
- Easy-to-learn procedure
- Reduced operative risk thanks to perfect visualization
- Defined instrument set