Camera head or the CCU connector is defective.
Press and hold MENU and SCROLL button until the MENU UNLOCKED message appears.
- Increase the brightness
- Xenon Lamp might need to be replaced
- Light cable might be defective, replace a new light cable
- Distal end of the telescope are soiled, clean with wet gauze
- Xenon lamp need to be replaced
- Or defect in internal circuitry board
- Check that there is electricity from the wall outlet
- Check all power connection
- Defective power fuse, change the fuse as described in the instruction manual
This shows that the lens in the telescope is already cracked.
This is fungus that grow inside the fiberscope. To prevent this:
- make sure to remove any water in the instrument/suction channels
- dry the outside of the fiberscope
- store safely in a hanging position (distal tip pointing down), so that any remaining moisture may drain out
Repair exchange means you can trade in any brand of rigid telescope, fiberscope, videoscope, complete set of instrument and unit to Karl Storz brand with a certain discount.
Please refer to the list of chemicals provided below: